We are now open for dine-in!!! Make a reservation in the link above 🙂 Scroll down on this page to see our COVID safety measurements. We are currently doing take-out! Give us a call and get your take-out after 5pm Wednesday through Sunday 250-585-5337 or order anytime, day or night at email@example.com (for orders to be ready after 5pm Wednesday through Sunday)! Just let us know what you’d like, and your preferred pickup time (we’ll try to get it as close as possible but if that timeslot is taken, it will be as close as possible). 5281 Rutherford Road. Call to order take out today! 250-585-5337
Welcome To Eve Olive
Eve Olive features locally sourced and organic ingredients when possible, and offer dishes from various cultural influences, using 100% plant-based ingredients, delivering savoury tastes and creative dishes, each dish available in a tapa size or a very generous entree portion. This is the first Nanaimo vegan restaurant to offer wines, beers and cocktails. Cozy up by candlelight in the winter, or enjoy the patio on a sunny summer day. Dishes are handcrafted, plant-based, and made with love, offering 80% gluten free options, without sacrificing taste, presentation or nutrition. Come visit Nanaimo’s newest gathering place on Rutherford Hill, at Rutherford Boardwalk, open Wednesday through Sunday evenings.
We carry a selection of wines, primarily from local wineries, local draft beer and modern cocktails, including liquor from our local distillery.
Only the Best
Fresh Ingredients, Tasty Meals, Plant-based Restaurant in Nanaimo
$11 per person, minimum 2 people
three different kinds of locally made, plant-based cheese such as: Cashew based, lemon chevre; coconut based, dill infused brie; or olive based limburger; with olives, pecans and figs, crackers and a local, seasonal garnish.
Tapa Size $13.5
Entres Size: $29
Sweet Potato Ravioli
Sweet Potato Ravioli house-made, with cheesy, cashew cream sauce, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil garnish
Tapa Size: $13
Entree Size: $25
Greek Goddess Plate
Hummus, greek salad with our house-made feta, lemon roasted potatoes, house-made pita Entree Size: larger and with option of chickenless skewer or our oyster mushroom kalamari (gluten-free without pita)
Tapa Size: $12
Entree Size: $21
Cashew Coconut Curry
Thai inspired, with roasted cashew nuts, tofu, green beans, onion, orange peppers, a medium spice coconut curry sauce over linguini rice noodles. (gluten-free)
Tapa Size: $11
Entree Size: $19
Vietnamese Salad Over Vermicelli Rice Noodles
Fresh Greens, peppers, cabbage, cucumbers, over vermicelli rice noodles with home-made sesame hoisin vinaigrette, topped with fresh herbs and roasted sesame seeds (gluten-free)
Decadent Lemon Tart Pie
Fresh squeezed lemon and coconut butter filling with a pecan and date crust, infused with special ingredients (soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free)
Our News And Nightly Features!
EVE OLIVE NIGHTLY SPECIALS: EVERY NIGHT HAPPY HOUR $4 HIGHBALLS AFTER 8PM
“WEDNESDAY DATE NIGHT” ONE SHARED TAPA SIZE SALAD, TWO ENTREES, AND ONE SHARED DESSERT, FOR $60 ($30 PER PERSON)
“THURSDAYS FOR THIRTY” LARGE PIZZA WITH HANDCRAFTED DOUGH & TWO LONGWOOD BREWERY DRAFT BEERS or FLUTES OF PROSECCO, FOR $15 PER PERSON ($30)! CHOICE OF HAWAIIAN, VEG OR GREEK
“FRIDAY FEATURE” A FEATURE FOOD ITEM OR FEATURE COCKTAIL
SATURDAYS 2 LOCAL WINE FLIGHTS OR ONE BOTTLE OF WINE WITH OUR PLANT BASED CHEESE BOARD- $10 OFF!
SUNDAYS BEER AND BURGER, $21– BEYOND MEAT OR VERY GOOD BUTCHER’S BURGER WITH A SLEEVE OF LONGWOOD BEER or FLUTE OF PROSECCO, AND YOUR CHOICE OF POTATO WEDGES OR CAESAR SALAD
CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY
JOIN US FOR VALENTINE’S DAY! $70 FOR A SHARED SALAD, TWO LARGE ENTREES AND A SHARED DESSERT WITH 3 CHOICES FOR EACH COURSE! 5PM, 6PM, 7PM, 8PM, 9PM SEATINGS (TWO HOURS FOR TABLE) MAKE A RESERVATION AT firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open for dine-in, but we have some safety measurements implemented, as suggested by health authority and work safe, BC, as follows:
• No cash, and we sanitize the machine in between each use.
• Guests pour their own water with a jug at the table after pre-pouring water glasses at the bar.
• Servers leave food and drinks at the end of the table and let guests pass them after the server has stepped away.
• We’ve removed salt and pepper shakers, sauce dispensers, candles, and other tabletop items.
• If customers ask to take unfinished food with them, we provide packaging and let the customer put the food into the container (we don’t take the plates and package the food for them at the moment)
Cleaning and hygiene
• Established handwashing procedures for all front-of-house staff. WorkSafeBC handwashing signage is provided to communicate good handwashing practices. Posted handwashing signs near all sinks.
• We have sanitizer for customers and staff at entrance and after checkout.
• We have increased cleaning between seatings. Tables, vinyl or laminated menus, and vinyl/leather/metal seats are wiped when tables turn.
• We clean bathrooms thoroughly and on a more frequent basis.
• We have greatly enhanced cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including walls, light switches in bathroom, tables, chairs, barstools, condiments, coat hooks, restrooms, doors including front door, restroom door, and kitchen.
• We have developed a cleaning schedule and assign and train a person who is responsible for completing cleaning tasks and ensuring these tasks are completed.
EVE OLIVE, PLANT-BASED, GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS, HOUSE-MADE AND HAND CRAFTED DISHES, VEGAN RESTAURANT, VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT, NANAIMO BC RESTAURANT, EVENING VENUE, LATE NIGHT TAPAS, HIGHBALLS, DATE NIGHT, GIRLS NIGHT, BUSINESS MEETINGS, PARTIES
Hours of Operation
Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday & Thursday
Friday – Saturday
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!